Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas at home. Insta-nostalgia part II.



The Sunday before Christmas, we went to see the twins in their youth group Christmas play. Shannon is the third wise man from the left.



It was a series of skits ingeniously titled "Sunday Night Live." Dad made a cameo appearance as Charlie Brown, but it was so quick I couldn't snap a picture in time.



After the church candlelight service Christmas Eve, we had a wonderful feast.



The four of us decided to open our pajamas Christmas Eve so that we could wear them in the morning (we had picked them out on Black Friday).



We had been watching a ton of backlogged SNL skits online that week, so we had to reenact the surprise Christmas. Shannon was highly entertaining, of course.



Sweet action shot.



I don't know why, but yes.



Merry Christmas Eve.



Because of our recently acquired ginormous couch, we had to house the tree in the corner. There are a lot of presents when seven people give each other gifts.



We lined up and worked methodically through the stack.







Aww, look at the line of Forever 21 hats. Forever 21 became an anchor store in the Hemet Mall this year (I know; random, right?) so we got our share of cute and bright accessories.



Hehe. Possibly my favorite picture from the day. When we were at the dollar store (I love the dollar store), I stuck a couple of items in my mom's basket (I like to make her life easier, haha). This was the perfect addition to my pedicure collection (ha). The best part is the typo, though. I hope this callous remover will be gentle with my calluses.



Because Rachel got me a cute dress and Angelica got me cute shoes and Grandma gave me her cute necklace, Angelica tried to teach me to swing dance. All the cuteness in the world couldn't help me move coordinately.



Dad was ready to be green all over the place with his presents.



After the flurry, we gathered on the couch and I played school counselor and created a list of potential college majors for the twins. Now that's a true Christmas present.

No comments: