Thursday, July 8, 2010

Jumping in.



Angelica and I drove up to Daniel's house Friday night on our way home for the holiday weekend. We ate guacamole made from his family's avocados and jumped in the pool for a night swim. My camera kind of worked underwater at night, but it was fantastic in the sunshine the next day.



The wind blew drops of water back up off the vanishing edge.



Bubbles!



I couldn't open my eyes underwater because of my contacts, but I got to look beautiful in these goggles.



My camera focused on the surface of the water in this picture, and I'm quite excited about that.



Sparkles!



Mermaid!



Daniel jumping into the pool.



Floating! Clearly, we had a lot of fun with this.



It was so nice to relax with Daniel and his family. They take care of us so well!



Angelica curled up with a book in the sun, and Daniel's brother Mark joined her for a conversation.



Angelica and I were rested and refreshed and ready for the rest of the weekend. We got home Saturday just in time for dinner and birthday part II.

No comments: