Monday, September 17, 2007

(Insert witty remark about how good things come in threes.)

I went sailing with my World Civ professor.

Two of my classmates and I joined Professor Kennedy on his sailboat out along the Point. It was beautiful! We spent all of Sunday afternoon trolling around the harbor and enjoying our luck in living in a place so astonishing.

Alistair wrote back to me.

Which brought my Scotland intercultural project primary source interview number up to three, thus fulfilling my quota and taking a large load off my shoulders. That this nice Scot whom I randomly e-mailed after finding his blog was incredibly well-written and full of information just made me all the more happier.

I was published in The Point Weekly.

Yep, they ran it.

3 comments:

lisa d said...

sweet!!!

Anonymous said...

Was it pastor Alistar Begg?

Kaitlin said...

No, it was actually a guy I found when I searched for blogs that mentioned Scotland. He used the word "phatic" in his responses. I struck gold with him.