Tuesday, January 8, 2008

And, would you believe it, that's not even all of it.



Click to enlarge. What this schedule doesn't encompass is the time I'm going to spend interviewing for newspaper stories, and also a new title I gained today: Professor Hill's TA.

My supervisor at the library asked me yesterday if I'd be interested in assisting a literature professor with grading and data input. Of course, I said yes. I dressed interviewish today and brought a copy of my resume along with me to his office today, but I should have known from the "Robin's recommendation rates high with me" in his email that it was unnecessary.

I've never gotten a job so easily. It felt really good.

2 comments:

ray-chill said...

What did you use to make this schedule?

Kaitlin said...

Oh, just Excel. You should fool around with it a bit; you can do a lot of cool things with it.