Sunday, January 6, 2008

It wouldn't be Christmas break without Camp Maranatha.



I spent my last weekend of break working at camp with my sisters and Emily Blunt.



We stayed in the Maple Lodge, happily neighboring Lisa.



Emily Blunt is an excellent person, renowned for such merits as spontaneous hand massages.





My sisters and I aren't afraid of unflattering pictures. (I'm at college now; you can't kill me for posting these!)



Above, Bowden, Sarah, and Emily preceding me on a hike to find an unidentified animal's spine and pelvis atop a rock.

When not working in the kitchen serving 200 campers (!), we did things that regrettably didn't involve pictures--like browsing at the thrift store, hanging out in the office, watching Seinfeld at Lisa's, and making coconut cookies while playing board games at the Tates.' It was a weekend with some of my favorite people, and like always, I left wishing I didn't have to.

3 comments:

lisa d said...

i wish it hadn't been quite so busy, but i am so greatful for you all! not just because of your hard work, but because you are really enjoyable people and you make work a party even with 200 hungry bellies to feed. thanks neighbors!!!

ray-chill said...

urgh.
why must you continually post unflattering pictures of me?

barefootkangaroo said...

Hooray for Kaitlin!