Friday, February 15, 2008

14 February 2008.

So my dad came down yesterday and we hit the town. First, we found a cafe in OB that I'd heard good things about, and rightly so. They have an entire wall of glass jars filled with loose teas, and after you select one, they prepare the individual bag for your drink. I had lavender and he had oolong, and we sipped our teas, split a blueberry scone, and watched the sheets of rain blowing in over the water.



Next, we found a table at Anthony's downtown before the Valentine's rush arrived. The rain cleared just in time for the sunset.

We got ice cream in PB and drove out to La Jolla. It was so, so nice.

In the morning I woke up to a ceiling of valentines. My roommate hung cards from all the girls on our hall for me.



My roommate and the roses my dad had brought me.



So sweet!

No comments: