Friday, January 21, 2011

Christmas, Barr-none.


There was a tree, with presents.


And freshly made potica.


And lots of Christmas music.


All in all, it was a very Barr Christmas. We looked like poster children for knock-off snuggies. And were very warm.


Rachel had posted a link to my Facebook profile a couple of weeks before Christmas to an Etsy site featuring crocheted beard hats. I relished the challenge, and created that masterpiece that she's sporting above.


Mom and Dad opening my presents to them.


Mom and Dad gave us all matching rings inscribed with biblical references. I liked the idea of us all being connected in a little way.



I showed Shannon the rudimentaries of crocheting. It's the gift that keeps on giving. We spent the rest of the day making tamales and cuddling in our Cozy-Ups. And watching movies. Lots of movies.