Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Water, water everywhere . . . and lots to eat and drink. It was a cruise, after all.


Daniel and I went on a cruise to Mexico with his family during the last week of Christmas break. I'd never been on a cruise, and I'd never properly been to Mexico (does diving in Mexican waters count?), so it was a novel and stimulating experience for me. We watched some phenomenal sunsets.


The ship was large and mazelike. It was like being on a floating hotel.


We got to dress up every night for formal dinners. Angelica lent me her beautiful thrift store dress, and complete strangers were commenting on it.



It was wonderful to sit around a table with Daniel's parents, brothers, nephews, and sisters-in-law every night and get to know everyone throughout the trip. I'll post each port we visited as I work through the pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, love that dress!!!

Beautiful photos. So glad you shared them!

Love you

Mom