Saturday, May 31, 2008

Putting my writing skills to practical use.

My dad emailed me during finals week asking me to draft a description of his new listing. The fruit of my obliging study break was published in yesterday's Hemet Valley Chronicle.



My dad's website is also officially up: http://www.soldbybarr.com/, where my handiwork can be found in the "About Me" section. If you're looking for an agent, he services all of southern California. After all, as we all know, now is the time to buy . . .

3 comments:

Daniel Nadal said...

Although it looks fine on Internet Explorer, the top frame of the website doesn't display fully in Firefox (1280x800). (I do not know about Safari or Opera.)

Kaitlin said...

I wonder why. I'll have to tell his webmaster to check it out...

primateyell said...

Ran across your blog -- I write about education for voiceofsandiego.org, am also from Cleveland, and would like to chat. Please e-mail me!