Monday, August 18, 2008

Nesting in Finch.



I don't know if this picture does it justice, but my new room is so, so wonderfully big. I've been dreaming about moving in here since we found out last semester where we were going to live. I'm in Finch Hall this year, a predominantly sophomore dorm, and it's a significant improvement over my freshman housing. I'm at school early for newspaper training, so it'll be less bare and empty once my roommate returns this weekend. To think that, should we desire to, we'll both be able to stretch our arms out as far as we can and not touch anything! And besides that, we have an unbelievable array of closets and cupboards. I didn't know shelving could make me so happy.

3 comments:

lisa d said...

wow! i only saw your nease dorm that once, in the dark, but this is MUCH larger! we miss you.

Kaitlin said...

Thanks! I miss you all, too. I hope the rest of the summer goes well!

Anonymous said...

I see your head in the mirror. Reminds me of the way Rembrandt would paint himself into his works...disguised